CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fun and Games...





The MBA program had an game night for students. They also had games for the kids to play. Brad entered a doughnut eating contest. He tried his hardest. Gagged a few times but sadly another kid beat him. Kelley (thats the MBA schools name) had a lot of fun activities for Bry the first few weeks of school. I think they do that to make the wives think it will all be fun and games while we are here. Although its fun.. it really does not make for only seeing your spouse on Sundays...

3 comments:

Chrispy Critter

A little embarrassing that it was my princess of a daughter that beat the boys with the donuts!

amy stansel

oh good now I can stalk (sp?) you now too! he! he! I love the pictures of ethan and brad. well, see you tomorrow!

The Bunkers

I love it! Jack just sits here and looks at the kids pictures over and over. Keep the pictures coming!

Mel

Post a Comment