



We had a great BUSY summer. We sold our house in May. The day we had to be out left for Disneyland and spent five days there. We came home for 2 days and then went to Brigg and Mel's in Philly where we took side trips to New York. We had a great time seeing both places. We then finished school and then off we went to Lake Powell with our great friends the Wadsworths. I don't think I have ever laughed that hard! Then me and the kids went up to see my grandparents and my brother and his wife for a week. We then were off to Cailfornia to Blake and Mikelle's for the 4th of July. After all this we drove across the country to move to Indiana a few weeks later. Whew!
1 comments:
I love all the pictures! I'm so glad you are blogging. Paige is counting down the days until she gets to see Brad and Kamryn. Love you!
Post a Comment