

We were able to go on a hay ride and then roast marshmallows this past week. After being rainy and cold for a week we had a little break in the weather. It was fun to see some beautiful country and enjoy some great friends. Harrison woke up the next morning and the first thing he said was.. "I love the hay ride." We missed Bry.. he was at school.. I know shocker.. : ) We hope next year at this time he can come with us.
4 comments:
Wow, that looks beautiful! Too bad Bry missed out. Oh, the sacrifices we make in the name of our future! Love and miss you guys!
Great friends....whatever. We weren't there so it couldn't have been that great!!! he! he! he! (ok so it looks like fun and we will be sure to go next year)
Cute blog!! We were totally going to go to the bonfire, and because it was rescheduled, we forgot about it. Looks like it was a lot of fun, bummed we missed out.
Yeah, I'm so glad you left a comment because now I know you have a blog and I can see your family!!! Looks like you and me are in sweatshirts this time of year instead of shorts like last year...
Post a Comment