CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

My Friend Amy...


This is my friend Amy... no those are not all of her kids. She wanted to know when I was going to write a post about her. Since it is her birthday this week I thought I would do this as a gift to her! She makes the best rolls but won't teach me how. She is a great neighbor and friend, but because I am so much older than her it is more like a mother daughter relationship. : ) She is a great neighbor and friend. She laughs at my jokes and she watches my kids. I have been happy to take her under my wing and show her how to be a great wife and mother. It has given me purpose and meaning during this fun time in Indiana. Thankfully she is a quick study... Amy- Hope you have a great birthday week! Thanks for being my friend!

6 comments:

amy stansel

hey mom thanks for the post!! Ha! Ha! Ha! I am laughing so hard. I should have known better! Of course you would post about me after I made that comment! Oh my! At least you didn't mention anything about how i can't give a talk in church without my mouth drying up and speaking with a lisp!!! he! he! he!

Joy

This makes me smile. Amy's the best!!!

Sara

I love the post! And I love Amy, too!

Anna

Very nice! Amy is great.

Amber

So Funny!! Maybe if we all sign a petition, Amy will hold the roll-making class that we have been talking about for months.

Jenner

i love amy too!

Post a Comment