
This weekend in Bloomington is a bicycle race called the Little 500. It attracts thousands of people to watch teams of 5 ride a bike around a track. We thought it would be fun to take the kids to but when we mentioned our plans to someone they acted surprised. When I asked why they repiled " its considered the biggest party of the whole year.." Considering that this is a college town that likes it booze we decided against going. We were excited when we heard that the MBA school was going to put on its own race, The little, little 500. Bryan's friend John put the team together and it consisted of most of the dads in Oak lawn. Us wives saw a great opportunity to tease our spouses, so we made t shirts with this photo (see above) on them.
It was so fun! The very best part- They won! I think it was Logan's move on the grass and Joe's tongue that made all of the difference!


3 comments:
I can't help but laugh everytime I see that picture! I think we should make big posters with it to hold up on graduation day!
I totally agree with Amber!
HILARIOUS! Glad you guys are having so much fun with great friends...fun memories for you and your families!
Post a Comment