




The kids and I were able to fly to Arizona to spend some time with my parents before they left for their mission to teach at BYU Hawaii. It was great to spend time with both families while we were there. We were able to drive to Utah with Bryan's mom and spend the 24th with her in Panguitch. We had a great time! The morning of the 24th at 5 am they shoot off cannons to start the day. When the first one went off I thought someone had run into our car so I jump up and throw back the curtains ready to catch whoever crashed into the car. Then Arlene told me it was the cannons! It scared me to death. I was ready to chase whoever... no bra and all! They have a great parade and the kids got a lot of candy! At the end of the parade the fire truck sprays everyone who wants to get wet! It was great! We had a fun filled weekend playing ping-pong, liar, speed, war, running around the track and of course eating at Henry's! Stephanie and her family were there with us and we had a great time with her boys! Harrison still asks to play with Austin! We can't wait to go again!
0 comments:
Post a Comment