
We are happy to say that we have a job! Well, once he is finished with school in May. We are really excited to be headed back to Delaware and DuPont. Bryan LOVED working at DuPont this summer and they liked him- so off we go. When we started school we wanted to end up in the east coast and we did. We will have family within 1 1/2 hours from us which makes living in the east even more exciting! Having a job has made the second year of MBA school so nice. He is home more and he is able to enjoy school more because he has no more interviewing to do! We can't believe how fast time is going.. I never thought I would say this but I will really miss Indiana and school. Yes- you read that right we will miss being in school! (but a paycheck will be really nice! )
1 comments:
Yay! I am happy things have worked out so well for you guys. I wish we could be out there with you though. We miss everyone!
Post a Comment