
Brad turned 9 yesterday! We can't believe how old he is getting! He was so excited about his birthday all we heard for days was.." I know you won't tell me but did you get me a ... ? (insert any # of toys here) I finally had to say " If you ask me to open a present one more time before Monday I will take all of them back..." He LOVES birthdays! He started his day off with Kamryn getting up and making him breakfast. She made eggs, toast, cereal and juice. Then he talked us into opening his presents before he went to school. We had cupcakes for the neighborhood and then went to dinner as a family. Here are 9 reasons why we love Brad!
1. He has a very tender spirit.
2. Love to read.. he reads ALL the time!
3. He has the BEST laugh!
4. He is very smart.
5. He tries to do his very best.
6. He is ALWAYS singing or humming.
7. He can make friends easily and is friends with everyone.
8. He looks out for the underdog. (we love that but when he is in a game he worries more about who is hurt or knockdown than whats going on in the game!)
9. He is a great brother to Kamryn and Brad.
A few weeks ago I was in Brad's class helping out and I had a couple of girls in the class come up to me and say .."Brad is the best boy in my life." Then they all told me how kind he is to them! Love you Brad!
1 comments:
Hi Mindi,
It's Lara from the FHE website (thegoldenseven). I was just going back and reading through some of my comments from when I was talking about my daughter's new epilepsy diagnosis on the blog. I have not met anyone else who has had the same type of seizures as Ellie and wondered if you would mind "talking" with me about your daughter's experiences, either by phone or email? I'm happy to hear that your daughter is doing well and that's what we hope is in store for Ellie soon, but right now I'm feeling kind of lost as her medication is making her feel lousy and she's having more seizures than ever.
If you'd prefer not to stay in touch, that's fine too. Just thought I'd ask.
Thanks,
Lara
goolds@verizon.net
Post a Comment