I turned ____( insert any small number here) in February. It was a fun day that included lunch with friends and a date with Bry. That morning I woke and open the curtains and found this on my back sliding door... I died laughing! Let me explain why this was so funny to me. I LOVE the show hoarders. Its like a train wreck- you have too look but its really horrible to see. I have been known to have my friends over for lunch while we watch this show. Almost always the hoarders has cats that dead and.or alive . So the joke between my friends is that once you have a cat you are one step closer to becoming a hoarder. Which for us here at school can be very easy because we are crammed into these town homes. So Amy and I always joke that we are going to get each other a cat. So she got up early on my birthday and put this up! One day she might receive a furry friend of her own on her special day! Meow!
Sunday, April 3, 2011
My Birthday..
I turned ____( insert any small number here) in February. It was a fun day that included lunch with friends and a date with Bry. That morning I woke and open the curtains and found this on my back sliding door... I died laughing! Let me explain why this was so funny to me. I LOVE the show hoarders. Its like a train wreck- you have too look but its really horrible to see. I have been known to have my friends over for lunch while we watch this show. Almost always the hoarders has cats that dead and.or alive . So the joke between my friends is that once you have a cat you are one step closer to becoming a hoarder. Which for us here at school can be very easy because we are crammed into these town homes. So Amy and I always joke that we are going to get each other a cat. So she got up early on my birthday and put this up! One day she might receive a furry friend of her own on her special day! Meow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You better hope this doesn't become a tradition. Amy is going to be sending you some real cats next time!!
oh mindi I am so glad you have pictures of this. It makes me laugh just looking at it!!! ahhh i will miss living by you on your next birthday!!
Post a Comment