CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

White Trash...

(Some of the crowd was interesting .. this girl was not drowning.. just floating in the water with her "crack" out for all too see!)








When I say white trash I mean bags.... White trash bags. Who knew they could be so much fun! The day before the Soelburg's moved we went hiking then we came home ate some lunch and went down to the Lower Cascade park to go sliding down a concrete slab into the creek. It was so much fun! We had fun spinning, doing the superman and having races. I did not win despite me pushing (cheating) Sara and Jen out of my way. I guess my mom was right when she said "Cheaters never prosper!" We had a wonderful time with the Powells, Stansels, and the Whitings! My only regret is that we waited until right before we moved to try it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment