CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fall Happenings...



We had a neighborhood Halloween party with a cake walk, crafts and a doughnut eating contest! I also threw a Halloween movie night for the kids. It started out with 10 kids then quickly grew to 25 kids in our tiny place! The kids had a great time. I did not get any pictures.. I was too busy cleaning up popcorn!
We enjoyed a beautiful fall with great warm weather!


We went to IU homecoming Parade! We had a great time and the kids got lots of candy! The best part was seeing our friend John join the parade with his Irish dancing moves! It was the highlight of the parade! Just look at his height and pointed toes!
Kamryn played CoEd soccer. She didn't really like playing with boys this fall but she did great and learned how to aggressive!

1 comments:

Amber

I love that first picture of you and Amy! And, that is quite the shot of John in the parade...hahaha! I'm glad you guys are still our friends after that!

Post a Comment