CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving!






We stayed in Indiana for Thanksgiving and had a great time! It rained and rained! Bryan came home soaking wet and muddy from playing football! Thank goodness he was all in one piece. We had dinner at the MBA school with five families in our ward and it turned out great! We had a HUGE kitchen, big screen tv's and plenty of room to run and play! I cooked my very first turkey! It turned out great and was very tasty. (as long as no one got food poisoning I consider it a success) We had so much food! Amber and I went shopping on Black Friday. We braved the cold and got up at 3:30. Target was so packed we could not even walk down the aisle! We were able to get all that we wanted and we were home by 7:00. It was a nice quiet week made even nicer because Bryan had the whole week off.

2 comments:

Anonymous

IMPRESSIVE turkey (and I don't mean Bryan!)!

Amber

That was one delicious turkey!!

Post a Comment