I know...I am lame. I am lame because I use the word lame and and am lame for just now getting our Christmas post up. Better late than never...right? We went to Arizona for Christmas and LOVED being in the nice weather again. We ate A LOT of food. We saw it SNOWING in Mesa?!!? I was kind of upset because we went to Arizona to get away from the snow only to see snow in Arizona. We went to an awesome concert with 5oo of our favorite snow birds. That should have been our 1st clue as to how great it was going to be. I highly recommend going and seeing the Dutton family--when you're 80 and deaf. I will say this--they are a very talented family and maybe I'm a little jealous that I have no musical talent. News Year Eve we enjoyed a firework show at Grandma and Grandpa Bunkers. The highlight was Grandpa Bunker throwing out a 1/2 a stick of dynamite and scaring EVERYONE! We loved being there with cousins and friends.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Christmas in Feburary...
I know...I am lame. I am lame because I use the word lame and and am lame for just now getting our Christmas post up. Better late than never...right? We went to Arizona for Christmas and LOVED being in the nice weather again. We ate A LOT of food. We saw it SNOWING in Mesa?!!? I was kind of upset because we went to Arizona to get away from the snow only to see snow in Arizona. We went to an awesome concert with 5oo of our favorite snow birds. That should have been our 1st clue as to how great it was going to be. I highly recommend going and seeing the Dutton family--when you're 80 and deaf. I will say this--they are a very talented family and maybe I'm a little jealous that I have no musical talent. News Year Eve we enjoyed a firework show at Grandma and Grandpa Bunkers. The highlight was Grandpa Bunker throwing out a 1/2 a stick of dynamite and scaring EVERYONE! We loved being there with cousins and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment