Hands down... Not me. While we were in Arizona we went bowling with Bryan's family. Bryan is a great bowler. I don't even try to beat him. I have tried before and failed miserably. The stars must have been aligned that day because I beat Bryan. I think it was the first time in our marriage. Our kids did beat us BUT the bumpers came up for when the kids bowled. Here is the Proof...
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Who's the best bowler in the Bunker Family?
Hands down... Not me. While we were in Arizona we went bowling with Bryan's family. Bryan is a great bowler. I don't even try to beat him. I have tried before and failed miserably. The stars must have been aligned that day because I beat Bryan. I think it was the first time in our marriage. Our kids did beat us BUT the bumpers came up for when the kids bowled. Here is the Proof...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ha Ha! I love that Harrison had the highest score! That is awesome.
Post a Comment