CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

He Did It!






Bryan graduated! Not only did he graduate but he had a GPA of 3.93! Thank goodness I was able to help him with his homework and papers. Who knows what his GPA would have been? We loved having his brothers Blake and Brigg and his parents come! The highlight of the graduation was when our two oldest starting fighting and hitting each other right as Bryan was going to get his diploma. We teach them to behave well here at our house. It was a great day and it took a lot of hard work on everyone's part to get to this day. We are sad to see this time in school coming to an end. It has been really hard at times but having the friends and being here in Indiana has been a time that we will forever cherish! Go Hoosiers!

4 comments:

Amber

What is going on in that last picture!?! I think I need to have a little chat with John about that one! HAHA!

Chrispy Critter

Congrats! Graduation was such a bitter sweet experience. Can't wait to see what you are up to next!

Anonymous

I love your humor! Congratulations to you all on this great accomplishment!

Giulia

Hi Mindi! I thought this would be a quick way to say: how is it going? :)
I hope the move went well and you are adjusting to everything and still enjoying the summer.
It would be great to see pictures! How do you like your new place?
You are missed as I expected.
I will always keep a great memory of you and your family. I have to tell you also, Brian's last comment at your last SS lesson here, about the armor of God (teaching our children to put it on so they can be protected), really stuck with me and Daniel and we are planning a cool f.h.e. about it. :)
Let's keep in touch!

Giulia

Post a Comment