


Harrison started preschool this month! He was so excited to go. The night before his first day he came and told me he had is bucket ready. (they use buckets instead of backpacks) So after he went to bed I looked inside of his bucket and this is what I found- A notebook, his box with glue and pencils, and a lunchable. All of which he did not need. He is loving school and I am enjoying having 3 mornings a week to myself! On a school note.. I am the only one in our family who is not currently in school! Bry is back at Kelley finishing his last year of MBA school! Only one year to go!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
On a side note- Harrison says the funniest things.. here a few of his latest!
While saying his morning prayer " Please bless that I will have an awesome day with my awesome spiky hair!
We have pink eye going around school and our neighborhood and upon hearing that Eliza has pink eye he takes off and runs to her house. When I finally catch up to him I ask him what he is doing and he says " Eliza has a pink eye and I want a blue eye so I am going there to see if she can give me a blue eye!"
Crazy kid!
4 comments:
I think he did a pretty good job packing his bucket...especially the lunchable. Always a good idea to have extra food!
Too cute!! Miss you all...wish Christmas was here now. Tell Harry that Kate says Hello :)
I LOVE your kids. Miss you, my dear friend!
Just found your blog :) Excited to keep tabs on you now ;) Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment